List of Cheap universities in Canada 2021, Affordable universities in Canada for international students 2021.
Canada is one of the most sought after countries for international students aiming to study abroad, students move from countries like; Nigeria, China, Ghana to Canada for sound education.
But the blockage for most international students is high tuition fee of Canada institutions, but the good news is that their are a lot of cheap universities in Canada for international students in 2021.
Have you been looking for answer to,[Which University in Canada has the lowest tuition fees?, Cheapest Universities In Canada, How much does it cost for an international student to study in Canada?] you can see that you are not alone.
Nevertheless, am going answer all the above questions right here in this page, But before I continue let me explain the word cheap.
Cheap mean: Inexpensive, Affordable, But that it is inexpensive does not mean that the quality of education in those schools are low compare to other schools that is expensive in Canada.
The fact is that some of those cheap universities in Canada are among the best Universities.
What are the advantages of studying in Canada?
Canada offers a wide range of quality educational institutions for both degrees and diplomas in technical and professional disciplines.
After completing their course in Canada, students can work anywhere in the world. Canada is among top countries that institutions offers the lowest tuition fees in English-speaking countries for international students.
Is there any cheapest universities in canada For International Students?
Yes! Their are many affordable universities in Canada for international students.
The main cost of high cost of tuition fees in places like North America is the price of food, books and even accommodateon fees are challenging for most international students.
So, I will advice you to plan very well before making your next trip to study in Abroad most especially in place like Canada, it is very necessary most especially when you want to reduce your expenses on education by moving to some of the best cheap Universities in Canada.
List Of Cheap Universities In Canada
Below are the list of cheapest schools in Canada for international students what want to study aboad.
- University of Waterloo – 4,000 – 6,000 dollars
- York University – 6,000 – 8,000 dollars
- University of Saskatchewan – 4,000 – 6,000 dollars
- McGill University – 4,000 – 6,000 dollars
- University of Manitoba – 2,000 – 4,000 dollars
- Université de Montréal – 2,000 – 4,000 dollars
- Laval University – 6,000 – 8,000 dollars
- McMaster University – 6,000 – 8,000 dollars
- Queen’s University – 4,000 – 6,000 dollars
- Simon Fraser University – 2,000 – 4,000 dollars
- Université du Québec – 6,000 – 8,000 dollars
- University of Guelph – 6,000 – 8,000 dollars
- Carleton University – 6,000 – 8,000 dollars
- Concordia University – 2,000 – 4,000 dollars
- Dalhousie University – 6,000 – 8,000 dollars
- The University of Western Ontario – 4,000 – 6,000 dollars
- University of Alberta – 4,000 – 6,000 dollars
- University of British Columbia – 4,000 – 6,000 dollars
- University of Calgary – 6,000 – 8,000 dollars
- University of Ottawa – 4,000 – 6,000 dollars
- University of Toronto – 6,000 – 8,000 dollars
- University of Victoria – 4,000 – 6,000 dollars.
From the list above you will noticed that the cheapest universities in Canada are Concordia University, Simon Fraser University, University of Manitoba, and Université de Montréal.
Eligibility to study in Canada university
To study in Canada you need to meet up with the below requirements;
- Prove that you have enough money to pay for your tuition fees, living expenses for yourself and any family members who come with you to Canada and return transportation for yourself and any family members who go along with you to Canada.
- You must be in a good health condition get a medical exam (if required).
- Obey the law, have no criminal record and get a police certificate (if required).
- Prove to an officer that you will leave Canada when your study permit expires.
Why you should study in Canada
- Canada institutions offers sound education under a very good environment.
- You can be working as a student and also be schooling at the same time as an international students in any university in Canada, because those universities have detailed educational plan, not only that as a graduate you are allow to stay in the country for work opportunities.
- The two major language speaking in Canada are English and French, this means that if you can speak any of the two languages your survival in the country is sure, in fact it is an ideal place for international students.
- Universities in Canada do not focus on theories alone rather they majorly focus on practical learning, group work, assignments and research.
Recommended: Cheap Universities In UK For International Students
How to Apply to Canadian Universities
As an international student, your application to a Canadian university will have special requirements. In addition to the typical student application including letters of recommendation, resume and educational history, you may also be asked to provide the following:
- Passport information
- English proficiency
- Proof of finances
- A translated copy of your transcript
- International application.
Note: You will also need a student visa to study for longer than six months in Canada. The application can be done online and costs $150 CAD.
The government of Canada will ask for proof of finances, proof of health and general well-being, proof of no criminal record, and your university acceptance letterr.
It is recommended that you begin your student visa application as soon as you receive acceptance into the Canadian university.