To find cheapest universities in Canada with low tuition fees for international students is always difficult but in this article am going to tell you all you need to know about cheap universities in Canada.
However, if you are among these that have been searching for answers to [Which University in Canada has the lowest tuition fees?, How much does it cost for an international student to study in Canada?] you can see that you are not alone.
Nevertheless, am going answer all the above questions right here in this page.
But before I continue let me explain the word cheapest.
Cheapest means : Inexpensive, Affordable, But that it is inexpensive does not mean that the quality of education in those schools are low compare to other schools that is expensive in Canada.
The fact is that some of those Cheapest Universities are among the best Universities in canada. Kindly go through the table of contents below before we continue.
Is there any cheapest universities in canada under 2000 dollars For International Students?
This is among the trending questions that I have been receiving from many students most especially from countries like Nigeria, Ghana, South Africa etc that are planning to study Abroad.
Canada is the most sought after country for international students looking for country to study abroad, but most students run because of the fees to study in Canada.
However, am here to show you list of most cheapest university in Canada for international students right now!
The fact is that there is no cheapest universities in canada under 2000 dollars but the minimum to study in Canada for international students is 2000 dollars.
Also, the main cost of tuition fees in places such as; North America, The food, books and even accommodation fees are challenging for most international students.
So, I will advice you to plan very well before making your next trip to study in Abroad most especially in place like Canada, it is very necessary most especially when you want to reduce your expenses on education by moving to some of the best cheap Universities in Canada.
List Of Cheapest Universities In Canada
Below are the list of cheapest schools in Canada with the minimum of 2000 dollars.
- University of Waterloo – 4,000 – 6,000 dollars
- York University – 6,000 – 8,000 dollars
- University of Saskatchewan – 4,000 – 6,000 dollars
- McGill University – 4,000 – 6,000 dollars
- University of Manitoba – 2,000 – 4,000 dollars
- Université de Montréal – 2,000 – 4,000 dollars
- Laval University – 6,000 – 8,000 dollars
- McMaster University – 6,000 – 8,000 dollars
- Queen’s University – 4,000 – 6,000 dollars
- Simon Fraser University – 2,000 – 4,000 dollars
- Université du Québec – 6,000 – 8,000 dollars
- University of Guelph – 6,000 – 8,000 dollars
- Carleton University – 6,000 – 8,000 dollars
- Concordia University – 2,000 – 4,000 dollars
- Dalhousie University – 6,000 – 8,000 dollars
- The University of Western Ontario – 4,000 – 6,000 dollars
- University of Alberta – 4,000 – 6,000 dollars
- University of British Columbia – 4,000 – 6,000 dollars
- University of Calgary – 6,000 – 8,000 dollars
- University of Ottawa – 4,000 – 6,000 dollars
- University of Toronto – 6,000 – 8,000 dollars
- University of Victoria – 4,000 – 6,000 dollars.
From the list above you will noticed that the cheapest universities in Canada are Concordia University, Simon Fraser University, University of Manitoba, and Université de Montréal.
Finally, you need to note that even though these Universities are relatively inexpensive the cost of living abroad most especially Canada can be very expensive.
This will really cause your spending to pull up, not only in the tuition fees but in other areas like, Accommodation, food etc.
I hope you have seen that there is no cheapest universities in canada under 2000 dollars rather there are Universities in Canada with the minimum fees of 2000 dollars.
Hope I have answered your question on (Cheap universities in Canada), feel free to let me no how you feel about this post using the comment box below.