Welcome to covenant university student portal review, have you been trying to perform some functions on covenant university portal? Learn more about the institution and get all the information you need on covenant university portal login, cuportal.covenantuniversity.edu.ng.
To get main and detailed information on covenant university portal for studynts, read this article to the end.
Finding the covenant portal login for students can be hard if you are unaware of what features to look for as a new student, especially now that their are so many websites pointing to covenant university portal.
For this reason we have written a comprehensive guide highlighting how to use official CUportal online. Kindly go through the table of contents below before you continue.
Activities you can perform on covenant university portal
- Register for covenant university Post UTME.
- Check cut off mark
- Check covenant university admission list.
- Print admission letter.
- Print acceptance fee receipt.
- Pay covenant university school fee
- covenant course registration
- Check covenant semester results etc.
covenant university student portal
You can visit and Access the Covenant University Student Portal using your mobilee or PC through the following link:
- Covenant University Main Website: http://m.covenantuniversity.edu.ng/
- Covenant University Student Portal: https://cuportal.covenantuniversity.edu.ng/
- Covenant University Registrar Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Covenant university was established in 2002 by the founder; David Oyedepo the presiding Bishop of Living faith church International.
Address: I’m 10 Idiroko Road, Canaan land Ota, Ogun Nigeria.
How to login to Covenant university portal
- Visit students portal: https://cuportal.covenantuniversity.edu.ng/
- Enter your username (Registration Number)
- Type in yourPassword
- Finally, click on login.
How To Reset/Change Covenant University Student Portal Login Password
Have you forgotten your CU login password? Do not worry below are the basic steps to recover or change your password:
- Visit the CU Portal Login
- Click on the Forgot/Change Password, fill and enter the required details
- Click on submit button
How To Register Covenant University Courses Online.
To begin your course registration, kindly check your departmental handbook for the guide and confirm the courses in the department. This includes your electives and total units to be registered. Next is to follow the steps below for course registration;
- Log in to Covenant University Students Portal
- Navigate to the right-hand side of the web page and click on “My Dashboard”
- Log in with your username and password
- Navigate to the course registration panel
- Click on the departmental page to see the approved courses
- Click on each course and verify you did the right thing before submitting it.
- Print the acknowledgment slip which serves as course registration evidence.
How to Check Covenant University Result Online.
You can view your results online via the institution’s portal. Please note that results appear online as they are uploaded. In case you check and it is not online yet, you may check back.
- Go to Covenant University students portal
- Log in by entering your matric no (Reg Number) and password (Access code)
- Select Result Checking
- Click on Check results and print if you choose to print it out.
- Then Log out.
All Students (Returning and Freshers) are required to download the following Documents:
- Conditions for Admittance into the Halls of Residence
- Cult Renunciation/Denunciation Form
- Residency Agreement Form
- Use of Phone Prohibition Undertaking Form
- Parent Indemnity Form
- Requirements for Undergraduates
- List of Prohibited Items in Halls of Residence
- Visitors Accreditation Form
- Students’ Parent/Guardian Information Form
- Students’ Laptop Registration Form.