Ebonyi state school of nursing is one of the most sought after nursing school in Nigeria, because of their students performsnce within and outside the school.
However, students rush into nursing because of the great job opportunities awaiting them within and outside the country, you can’t graduate from school of Nursing in Ebonyi state and complain of job, in fact you will be the one to choose out of many jobs that will be rushing you.
Nurses are very important in every country as they offer supportive roles to doctors in the quest to save human lifes. Nursing are in charge of making sure that patients take their medications seriously.
List of schools of nursing in Ebonyi state
We have about 4 schools of nursing in Ebonyi state and they are;
- EBSU, department of Nursing.
- School of Nursing, FETHA.
- School of Nursing, Afikpo.
- Ebonyi State College of Nursing, Uburu.
But our focus on this article is on the last one which is Ebonyi State College of Nursing Uburu.
Ebonyi State School of Nursing Admission Form 2021/2022
There are various programs available at the Ebonyi State School of Nursing and therefore the admission application forms are released in different Categorizes for prospective undergraduate and postgraduate students.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates into 3 years general Nursing programme of Ebonyi State College of Nursing, Uburu, Ebonyi State.
All duly completed forms must be accompanied by the following:
- Two (2) photocopies of the receipt for the purchase of form
- Photocopy of relevant credentials as indicated on the application form.
- Email address and mobile telephone number.
Entry Requirements Into Ebonyi state School Of Nursing
- Applicants must have clear passes in Mathematics, English, Chemistry, Physics & Biology in not more than two (2) sittings in WAEC/GCE/NECO/NABTEB. Please note that NABTEB can only be combined with NABTEB.
- Interested candidates must be at least 17 years old by July 2022
How To Apply
To apply for Ebonyi state school of Nursing and midwifery Uburu Interested candidate should apply online at the college website.
- Visit; www.ebsconmu.edu.ng/apply
- Applicants are to pay an application fee of N12,000 by generating a Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) on the website
- Kindly proceed to any commercial bank with the Remita generated number to make a payment or simply pay on the Remita platform using a debit card.
- Proceed to continue application after making payment to complete registration and print out a clear examination photo card which will be presented at the Examination Venue.
The portal is open for application on 16th February, 2021 and closes on 21st June 2021.
For those that choose to apply for Ebonyi state school of nursing Uburu below is the exam informations.
Date: Saturday, 26th June, 2021
Time: 10:00am dot
Exam Type: Computer-Based Test (CBT)
NOTE: Come to the exam venue with your Application Slip. Only candidates who pass the entrance examination will be eligible for an interview. Candidates with awaiting results are not eligible to apply.
Please beware of fraudsters as the management of EBSCONMU does not have an agent or representative who charges any amount of money for Admission.
For enquiries E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.orgShare This Article To Your Friends.