EBSU Admission Portal opened: The trending topic now on Facebook is how do I check Ebonyi state university admission list on JAMB portal, that is one of the major questions most aspirants have been asking but in this article am going to show you the step by step guide to check EBSU admission list.
In fact before the end of this post you will be able to check your admission status using mobile phone, I will advice you to switch your browser to desktop site, so let move straight to EBSU latest news on admission.
Are you among those that have been searching for answer to below questions [EBSU supplementary list, is EBSU merit admission list out?, Ebonyi state university portal for fresher’s, EBSU O’level verification process].
However, those questions have been Answered in this page kindly calm down as you go through the table of contents below before we continue.
How To Check EBSU Admission List 2020/2021
To check your Ebonyi state university admission status you need to follow the procedure below:
- Visit EBSU admission portal at https://iportal.ebsu.edu.ng choose your programme type for instance;
- JAMB POST UTME SCREENING.
- WASP/PART-TIME ADMISSION APPLICATION.
- DIRECT ENTRY POST UTME.
2. Now, select search pattern i.e.
- By JAMB Reg. Number provide your JAMB registration Number or,
- By name depending on your search pattern.
If you choose by name a search box will appear for you to search for your name on the admission list.
3. Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status’ button at the top to access your EBSU admission status.
If your admission status is showing not admitted just know that Ebonyi state university have not offered you admission but, if it is showing admission in progress, check back later. just note that they are now processing your admission but, if it shows admitted, congratulation because Ebonyi state university have offered you admission.
- 8 Deadly Mistakes EBSU Freshers Make And Why You Should Avoid Them
- EBSU Departmental Cut Off Mark For 2020/2021 Is Out
All Fresh Students Into EBSU Are To:
Immediately you where admitted into Ebonyi state university the next step is to accept the admission on JAMB cap and pay EBSU acceptance fee and also print out your online admission letter, see the steps below;
- Print out your Admissions Notification Slip.
- Visit https://ebsu.edu.ng/portal.
- Click on Create Portal Account, if you have already created a portal account Enter your login details and click on Login. Note; the default password is always (12345).
- Complete your Profile Account by filling your names, date of birth etc and upload your Passport as well.
- Click on Acceptance Fee You will see two options which are (Get acceptance invoice/ Get acceptance letter) Click on “Get Acceptance Fee Invoice”.
- Fill your your details in the Invoice form I.e Programme; Degree, School; Social science, Session; 2020/2021, Year; Year1.
- Payment type; Acceptance fees finally, click on Generate Invoice.
- Print the Invoice and Proceed to the bank for payment or complete payment online with your ATM/Credit Card. I prefer to pay in the bank like others.
- Return to the EBSU iPortal and login.
- Click on Acceptance Fee and Choose “Get Acceptance Fee Receipt”.
- Enter the RRR Number on your payment confirmation Slip and Choose Remita as payment type.
- Print the displayed Acceptance Receipt.
- Click on Admissions and Choose “Print Admissions Letter”.
The admission letter you just printed out now is called online school admission letter, it is different from school admission letter that you will go and collect in admission office.
Step By Steps Guide For EBSU O’level Verification
Immediately you collect your school admission letter from admission office, the next action is to move to your faculty for o’level verification exercise, below are the steps;
- Go to the school portal.
- You will see a name”Olevel certificate verification”.
- Type in your JAMB registration number.
- Now, click submit.
- Move to EBSU microfinance bank at cas campus with the invoice generated.
- At the EBSU microfinance bank you are going to make payment, then collect your Tpay pin from the bank.
Below are what you would submit to your faculty officer who would send them to ICT for the verification of your olevel certificate.
- A photocopy or photocopies of your olevel result(s).
- Unscratched Scratch card(s) for each certificate to be verified.
- Photocopies of your JAMB/PD result.
- Your admission letter, photocopy of it.
After some days you can go and check to no if yours is verified in faculty officer’s office.
If you have any question related to EBSU admission list feel free to drop it in the comment box below, I well get back to you as soon at possible.