Welcome to Ebonyi state university portal review, have you been trying to perform some functions on EBSU portal? Learn more about the institution and get all the information you need on EBSU portal, portal.ebsu.edu.ng.
Note that the Tenece portal is ready now for EBSU course registration, in case you have not registered. Ensure you register your courses in Tenece portal as soon as possible.
Your username is your EBSU reg number and password remain same.
Be reminded that first semester examinations are starting on Monday 26th July, 2021. The examination timetable is already available in your various notice boards.
What is EBSU portal?
EBSU portal is Ebonyi state university ecampus that was created for both new and old students of Ebonyi state university to enable them perform some activities not limited to check EBSU result, admission status, Course Registration etc.
The Portal is designed to provide access to a wealth of campus resources and services in a centralized location. As a new student you can create account on the portal, while old students are expected to login using their Username and password.
The portal is a secured, password-encrypted Web-based application containing content personalized to each student user.
Finding the EBSU portal login for students can be hard if you are unaware of what features to look for as a new student, especially now that their are so many portals pointing to Ebonyi state university portal.
For this reason we have written a comprehensive guide highlighting how to use new EBSU student portal online. Kindly go through the table of contents below before you continue.
Activities you can perform on EBSU portal portal.ebsu.edu.ng
- Register for EBSU post UTME.
- Check EBSU cut off mark
- Check EBSU admission list.
- Print admission letter.
- Print acceptance fee receipt.
- Pay EBSU school fee
- EBSU course registration
- Check EBSU semester results etc.
Can you perform the above activities?
Links To EBSU Portal
These are the official Ebonyi state university portal, in case you are still asking when is EBSU portal closing? Keep on reading.
- Ebonyi state university official portal: https://ebsu.edu.ng/
- EBSU student portal: https://portal.ebsu.edu.ng
- EBSU Registration portal: https://iportal.ebsu.edu.ng/portal/
- Student’s verification: https://portal.ebsu.edu.ng/
Those are the main important EBSU portal login I think I should list out though their are more.
Benefits Of Ebonyi State University Portal
https://ebsu.edu.ng/: This is the main Ebonyi state university official portal were students and none students can read latest news from the institution.
Through ebsu.edu.ng you can access all other EBSU portal either to check your semester result, register courses or check EBSU admission list.
This website is created for everyone because you do not need to enter password before you can see information on it.
Ebsu.edu.ng is just like the power house of Ebonyi state university portal because it is were EBSU latest news are been published.
News like: EBSU Direct Entry form, EBSU academic calendar, List of courses offers in EBSU, EBSU cut off mark etc.
EBSU Student Portal https://portal.ebsu.edu.ng
https://portal.ebsu.edu.ng : This is Ebonyi state university student portal, that is, only the admitted candidates have access to this portal because they will have to login with their matriculation Number and Password.
This website is part of ebsu.edu.ng, all academic activities such as Bio data registration, Course Registration, Result checking, school fees payment etc are all carried out through the website.
Basic Things You Can Do On EBSU Iportal Are:
This are the major things you can do on EBSU Iportal login page if you have created account as an undergraduate student of Ebonyi state University.
Print adminssion letter:
Here you can print EBSU school admission letter, this admission letter is different from JAMB admission letter.
How To check EBSU Admission List
- Visit EBSU admission portal at https://iportal.ebsu.edu.ng/app/admissions.
- Choose type of programme i.e. Merit or Supplementary.
- Select search pattern i.e. By JAMB Registration Number or By using Name.
- Provide your JAMB registration Number or name depending on your pattern of search
- Finally, click on “Check Admission Status” button to access your EBSU admission status.
This is were you can get your EBSU acceptance invoice. On this same category you can also get acceptance letter that is your EBSU Acceptance letter online.
Before you can pay EBSU acceptance fee you will need to generate an invoice that you will use to make the payment through remitter after the payment proceed and print your acceptance letter online.
On this category you can also do two things which are:
- Get school fees invoice; This is were you will generate your school fees payment invoice that you will use to pay your EBSU school fees.
- Get school fee receipt; immediately you have finished making the payment move straight to cyber cafe or use your phone and enter your payment RRR number after that you will need to print out your school fees receipt, that is online receipt (This is different from the school fees original receipt) this is what will make your name reflect that you have paid for school fees.
When you want to go and collect your main school receipt go along with the one that bank gave you plus the one you printed online.
You can aso do the following;
- Course registration.
- Reprint registration slip.
- Check EBSU Result.
How To Register EBSU Courses Online
To begin your course registration on EBSU course registration portal, kindly check your departmental handbook for the guide and confirm the courses in the department, This includes your electives and total units to be registered. Next is to follow the steps below for course registration;
- Visit; EBSU Iportal
- Log in with your registration number and password
- Navigate to the right-hand side of the web page and click on “My Dashboard”
- Scroll down and navigate to the course registration panel
- Click on the departmental page to see the approved courses
- Click on each course and verify that you choose the right courses before you submit.
- Print the course registration slip and keep.
How to check EBSU semester results
Checking your semester result on EBSU result checking portal is simple, simply follow the steps below;
- Visit; EBSU Iportal.
- Enter your Registration number and Password.
- Immediately you login at the top right hand side of your dashboard you will see a category box.
- Click on the category box, and scroll down and select “Result“
- Another link that will appear which is “Check session result”
- Click on it and select your “Level” I.e 100level, 200level etc, select your “semester” in the second colum, in the third colum select “Session” I.e (2020/2021).
- Finally, click on “Proceed” the next window theat will appear is your result.
This is for management of profile (your details is here) i.e name , date of birth, Registration Number, email address etc.
You can easily edit your details once you login to your profile dashboard.
How to change your EBSU portal login password
Students change their portal password to protect their privacy, so that no one can be able to access their profile account without their permission, and below is the simple steps to change your EBSU iportal password.
- Visite Ebonyi state university portal
Navigate to the student portal and click on it.
- Log in with your Registraion number and password.
- Navigate to “change password” at the bottom and click on it.
- Enter your old password and new password in the form provided.
- Click on change password button to complete.
EBSU Student/Aspirants Portal Login
EBSU Admission Requirements
- Applicants must have a minimum of five credit passes in O’ level (NECO/WASCE/GCE) in not more than two sittings.
- Applicants must choose EBSU as the first choice in UTME conducted by JAMB.
- Applicants must score at least 180 in UTME.
Note: Ebonyi state university portal is easy to navigate once you know the activity you want to perform. Just visit EBSU portal login and perform the activity by your self.
In fact, you can check your EBSU semester result on EBSU result checking portal using your mobile phone or PC.
if you are having any issue accessing any of these portals feel free to message EBSU ICT management using this email address: email@example.com.Share This Article To Your Friends.