Welcome to the federal University Oye Ekiti website review, have you been trying to perform some functions on FUOYE portal? Learn more about the institution and get all the information you need on FUOYE admission, school fees/acceptance fee payment, course registration and post UTME registration etc.
Finding the FUOYE student portal can be hard if you are unaware of what features to look for as a new student, especially now that their are so many portals pointing to FUOYE ecampus.
For this reason we have written a comprehensive guide highlighting how to use FUOYE portal online.
About federal university Oye Ekiti
Federal university Oye-Ekiti popularly known as FUOYE is a federal government university established in 2011 under the administration of former Nigeria president Goodluck Ebele Jonathan.
location: Aare Afao Road, Oye-Ekiti , Ekiti , Nigeria.
Official Website: https://fuoye.edu.ng/
Below are some of the activities aspirants/students of FUOYE can perform on FUOYE portal.
- Buy FUOYE Post UTME form online.
- Register for FUOYE post UTME.
- Check FUOYE admission list.
- Print admission letter.
- Pay FUOYE school fee
- Book hostel accommodation
- Register courses online.
How To Login to FUOYE Portal
- You can access FUOYE student portal by visiting; https://ecampus.fuoye.edu.ng/
- When the portal opens select any of the programmes (undergraduate, postgraduate or part time) if available
- Or click on the section of the portal you want to access.
- Enter your username and password (for existing account)
- If you are an aspirant, enter your JAMB registration number and the password assigned to you
- Click on login and follow the instructions thereafter.
FUOYE Elearning Portal (Ecampus)
The University of Oye Ekiti seeks to improve learning processes for its student. Therefore, it is pleased to announce the adoption of a Learning Management System (LMS), that would make it easy for students to attend classes online, get lecture notes and submit assignments anywhere and anytime.
This E-learning platform is to helps lecturers of the Federal University, Oye-Ekiti, FUOYE in uploading their courses and course materials (ie. course outlines, lecture notes/PowerPoint presentations, recommended reading books/journals, videos, forums) on the E-learning platform to enable students to access them for continuing academic work.
A series of short video tutorials will be made available in the coming days to further help our lecturers in uploading their courses.
How to access and enrol for FUOYE E-learning management (Ecampus)
The following is a guide on how to enrol in FUOYE ecampus.
- Open your internet browser e.g. Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, etc.
- Go to FUOYE E-learning Portal
- Select Log in
- Once logged in, scroll down the page to Course Categories. Select your School
- Select your course or check for your course in your department.
- You will then see the content for your course.
How to check FUOYE admission list
- Go to FUOYE admission portal
- Supply your registration number in the required column.
- Click on ‘Login’ and then click on ‘Admission Status’ to access your FUOYE admission status.
Note: Admission list are released in batch, you are advised to check your screening portal and email for notifications.
Document needed for FUOYE screening
Below are some of the documents that you will need to submit during your screening.
- Birth Certificate
- Local Government Certificate
- Letter Of Attestation (from Parent)
- Guarantor’s Letter (from A Clergy)
- Court Affidavit Of Good Conduct
- Medical Report (from The University Health Center)
- SSCE Result
- Jamb Admission Letter
- Acceptance Fee Payment Receipt
- University Admission Letter
- Completed Bio-data Form
- Sundry Fees Payment Receipt
- Course Registration Forms.
How To Register FUOYE Courses Online.
To begin your course registration, kindly check your departmental handbook for the guide and confirm the courses in the department. This includes your electives and total units to be registered. Next is to follow the steps below for course registration;
- Log in to the FUOYE Students Portal
- Log in with your username and password
- Navigate to the right-hand side of the web page and click on “My Dashboard”
- Navigate to the course registration panel
- Click on the departmental page to see the approved courses
- Click on each course and verify that you choose the right courses before you submit.
- Print the course registration slip and keep.
How to check FUOYE 1st, 2nd semester results
How to check results on FUOYE portal Once results are released, you may want to check your academic performance, Follow the steps below:
- Visit the FUOYE eCampus portal and login
- Search the student login link Use your details to login
- Read through the results tab
- Choose the session and semester you want to view results.
- The results will be displayed automatically after clicking enter key.