Welcome to Federal University Oye-Ekiti portal review, have you been trying to perform some functions on FUOYE portal? learn more about the institution and get all the information you need on FUOYE portal login, ecampus.fuoye.edu.ng.
To get main and detailed information on Federal University Oye-Ekiti portal ecampus for students, continue reading.
Finding the FUOYE student portal can be hard if you are unaware of what features to look for as a new student, especially now that their are so many websites pointing to FUOYE portal login.
For this reason we have written a comprehensive guide highlighting how to use FUOYE portal online.
Federal University Oye-Ekiti portal
FUOYE Main Website: https://fuoye.edu.ng/
FUOYE Student Portal: https://ecampus.fuoye.edu.ng/portal/
School Address: Federal University Oye-Ekiti, Oye-Are Road, Oye-Ekiti, Ekiti State, Nigeria.
Things you can do on FUOYE Portal
Below are some of the activities aspirants/students of FUOYE can perform on FUOYE portal online.
- Buy FUOYE Post UTME form online.
- Register for FUOYE post UTME.
- Register for JUPEB
- Register for Predegree
- Upload o’level result
- Check FUOYE admission list
- Print admission letter.
- Pay FUOYE school fee
- Book hostel accommodation
- Register courses online
- Check semester result.
How To Login to FUOYE Portal
- You can access FUOYE ecampus by visiting; https://ecampus.fuoye.edu.ng/
- When the portal opens select any of the programmes (undergraduate, postgraduate or part time) if available
- Or click on the section of the portal you want to access.
- Enter your username and password (for existing account)
- If you are an aspirant, enter your JAMB registration number and the password assigned to you
- Click on login and follow the instructions thereafter.
FUOYE Ecampus Portal
The University of Oye Ekiti seeks to improve learning processes for its student. Therefore, it is pleased to announce the adoption of a Learning Management System (LMS).
That would make it easy for students to attend classes online, get lecture notes and submit assignments anywhere and anytime.
This E-learning platform is to helps lecturers of the Federal University, Oye-Ekiti, FUOYE in uploading their courses and course materials (e.g course outlines, lecture notes/PowerPoint presentations, recommended reading books/journals, videos, forums) on the E-learning platform to enable students to access them for continuing academic work.
A series of short video tutorials will be made available in the coming days to further help our lecturers in uploading their courses.
How to access and enrol for FUOYE E-learning management (Ecampus)
The following is a guide on how to enrol in FUOYE ecampus.
- Open your internet browser e.g. Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, etc.
- Go to FUOYE E-learning Portal
- Select Log in
- Once logged in, scroll down the page to Course Categories. Select your School
- Select your course or check for your course in your department.
- You will then see the content for your course.
About Federal University Oye-Ekiti
Federal university Oye-Ekiti popularly known as FUOYE is a federal government university established in 2011 under the administration of former Nigeria president Goodluck Ebele Jonathan.
location: Oye-Are Road, Oye-Ekiti, Ekiti State, Nigeria.
Official Website: https://fuoye.edu.ng/
This portal was created for aspirants who wish to apply for joint university preliminary examination in FUOYE, this programme usually lead to award of A level, JUPEB advance level certificate for Direct Entry admission into 2000 level.
Pre degree application website was created on FUOYE portal to enable aspirant to apply for the programme.
Pre-degree programme is an intensive preparatory school for eligibility into first year admission for university degree programme.
FUOYE EXAMINATION INSTRUCTIONS
This is instruction from FUOYE portal for all students preparing for the upcoming examination, it’s better to read and take action were necessary.
- Please don’t bring phones or any electronic device to examination hall.
- Wearing of face masks and physical distance is compulsory
- All covid 19 protocols and guidelines must be strictly adhered
- Only students that have duly registered would be allowed into
- The examination hall upon provision of the following documents; coloured print of the online course registration form (signed and stamped by the HOD), original school fees payment receipt (signed and stamped by Bursary) and University ID card.
- Print of the online course registration form (signed and stamped by the HOD)
- Original school fees payment receipt (signed and stamped by Bursary)
- and University ID card. Photocopies are not allowed.
- For CBT exams, students are to strictly adhered to time schedules.
- Students will only be allowed into the CBT centres 30mins before their schedule only. They are also to leave the premises immediately after they finish their session.
- immediately after they finish their session. This is to avoid crowding! CBT exam schedules will be made available at the relevant
- student platforms by the faculty exam officers at least a day ahead of the
- Exam day and also pasted at the CBT centres a day ahead of the exams.
- All Students particularly the freshers are to familiarise themselves with the University examination regulations as provided in the students handbook
- Asthmatic patients (should bring along their inhalers) and
- physically challenged will be given a right of first entry at the examination centres.
How To Upload O’level Result On FUOYE Portal
- Visit FUOYE portal at https://ecampus.fuoye.edu.ng/putme
- Enter your login details and click on login
- Select the section for uploading your o’level result
- Enter the subjects and the grades on your WAEC or NECO result
- Cross check the details before you submit.
Latest Updates For FUOYE Aspirants
All candidates are adviced to make sure they update their information most especially to upload their WAEC result on JAMB portal.
Before the admission application closed. Make sure you confirm to know if your o’level result is successfully uploaded to JAMB caps.
Also ensure to effect change of course on JAMB caps to the same course you havee chosen on federal university oye-ekiti.
How to check FUOYE admission list
- Go to FUOYE admission portal
- Supply your registration number in the required column.
- Click on ‘Login’ and then click on ‘Admission Status’ to access your FUOYE admission status.
Note: Admission list are released in batch, you are advised to check your screening portal and email for notifications.
Document needed for FUOYE screening
Below are some of the documents that you will need to submit during your screening.
- Birth Certificate
- Local Government Certificate
- Letter Of Attestation (from Parent)
- Guarantor’s Letter (from A Clergy)
- Court Affidavit Of Good Conduct
- Medical Report (from The University Health Center)
- SSCE Result
- Jamb Admission Letter
- Acceptance Fee Payment Receipt
- University Admission Letter
- Completed Bio-data Form
- Sundry Fees Payment Receipt
- Course Registration Forms.
How To Register FUOYE Courses Online.
To begin your course registration, kindly check your departmental handbook for the guide and confirm the courses in the department. This includes your electives and total units to be registered. Next is to follow the steps below for course registration;
- Log in to the FUOYE Students Portal
- Log in with your username and password
- Navigate to the right-hand side of the web page and click on “My Dashboard”
- Navigate to the course registration panel
- Click on the departmental page to see the approved courses
- Click on each course and verify that you choose the right courses before you submit.
- Print the course registration slip and keep.
How to check FUOYE 1st, 2nd semester results
How to check results on FUOYE portal Once results are released, you may want to check your academic performance, Follow the steps below:
- Visit the FUOYE eCampus portal and login
- Search the student login link Use your details to login
- Read through the results tab
- Choose the session and semester you want to view results.
- The results will be displayed automatically after clicking enter key.
If you are having issue with your FUOYE portal login kindly contact the ICT unit for help, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.Share This Article To Your Friends.