JAMB login with only registration number and email address to JAMB portal.
Looking for easy ways to check your JAMB login portal 2021/2022 with your email address and password continue reading.
In this article am going to show you all activities you can perform on JAMB profile portal.
There are several things you can do and those you can’t do on JAMB portal using your mobile phone/PC, I am here to reveal it all in this article, I will advise you to go through the table of contents below before we move on.
JAMB Login Portal (Login To your JAMB profile account)
To login to perform some activities on your JAMB efacility profile account visit; www.jamb.gov.ng/efacility and follow the instructions their after.
below are some of the things you can/can’t do on your JAMB profile using your mobile phone.
Things you can’t do on JAMB E-facility portal are:
- JAMB registration both UTME/Direct entry
- O’level result uploading etc.
Above are some of the things you can’t do with your mobile phone or in the cyber cafe you can only do this in the JAMB accredited CBT center.
Things you can do on JAMB profile login
Below are some of the things you can do on JAMB efacility portal and they are:
- Checking of JAMB UTME/ Mock Examination Results
- Printing of UTME/Mock Examination Slip
- Regularization of Admission
- Checking of JAMB admission status
- Acceptance or Rejection of admission offer
- Printing of admission letter
- JAMB Correction of data
- Application for condonement of illegal Admission
- Conversion of UTME to DE
- Sandwich Registration
- Part-Time Registration
- NOUN Registration
- Application for Transfers etc.
Is my O’level result successfully uploaded to JAMB portal?
To check if your olevel result has been uploaded to JAMB Website you need to visit JAMB Efacility portal by following the procedures below;
Note; Change your browser to desktop mode before you start or make use of PC.
- Visit JAMB Login portal
- After logging in, you will see a number of tabs, click on Check Admission Status.
- After that, click on ”access my caps”
- Then a number of options will appear on the left hand side of your mobile device, tap view o’level and you will know if you have uploaded or not.
How to do JAMB data correction
did you wish to change any of your details such as; Date of birth, course, Intitution name etc on JAMB portal this is the steps to do it easily click here to read the procedure now!
How To Print JAMB admission letter
- login to the JAMB eFacility portal, with your email Address and password.
- Click on the admission letter tab under Services.
- You will be required to make a payment of N1,000 Only.
- Click on Pay Now, note that you will be deducted via the payment option you select (payment can be made via Remitta or MasterCard).
- After your payment is confirmed, you will be able to access your admission letter.
- Print your admission letter and file and keep safe till when you are ready to use it.
How do I check my JAMB 2021/2022 result
To check your UTME result on JAMB result checking portal you will need to follow the steps below;
- Visit the JAMB result checking portal at www.jamb.org.ng/check results.
- Click on Check UTME 2021 UTME Result.
- Continue and enter your jamb registration number or email address.
- Click submit and your results will be displayed to you.
However, you can also check your JAMB result through SMS by sending RESULT to 55019.
What other students are reading:
- Facts About JAMB 2021/2022 Result Upgrade
- 10 Reasons Why You May Fail JAMB 2021
- Gain admission Without JAMB Through JUPEB
- List Of Science Courses Without Physics In WAEC/JAMB
- JAMB Subject Combination For Psychology 2021 Requirements
- JAMB CAPS LOGIN: Check And Accept Admission