Kudi POS review 2021: will you like to be a kudi agent? If yes! This article is for you, because Am going to be showing you all you need to know about Kudi app, and how to get their POS machine in Nigeria.
The best way to earn money from anywhere in Nigeria is Through Kudi agent banking by been their financial agent. With the Kudi app, you can provide services such as bank transfers, cash withdrawals, airtime purchase, paying cable and electricity bills to people in your area.
Who is the owner of Kudi?
Kudi was founded by Yinka Adewale (Cofounder, CEO) and Pelumi Aboluwarin (Cofounder, CTO). Yinka is a graduate of Obafemi Awolowo University, ile ife. Kudi is not his first foray into running a business, he cofounded Sanwo Touch2pay, originally a payment platform for university students in Nigeria.
You can easily make transaction using either Kudi POS machine or Kudi application.
Can I perform transactions without Kudi POS machine?
Yes, you can! Right from your Kudi App, you can help people send money to anywhere in Nigeria (Transfers).
Also, their bill payment options — Cable TV (DStv, GOtv, StarTimes), Electricity DISCOS (Ikeja Electric, Eko Electric, Abuja Electric, Kano Electric, Port Harcourt Electric, Ibadan Electric, Jos Electric, Kaduna Electric, and Enugu Electric) and Airtime/Data Recharge (MTN, Glo, Airtel & 9mobile) are transactions you can complete for customers, without using a POS Terminal.
What can you do on the Kudi app?
Below are some transactions you can make on the app;
- Transfer Money
- Sell Airtime
- TV Subscriptions
- Pay Electricity Bills
- Withdrawals and Cashout
- Data subscriptions
How To Make Money With Kudi by being their agent
- Download the app and sign up with your phone number to set up an agent account.
- Credit your Kudi wallet with your debit card or make a bank transfer
- Perform transactions using the wallet and get paid, simple.
Why You Should Use The Kudi App
Kudi app is free to use and you can withdraw your funds from your Kudi wallet to your bank account and get an instant settlement, anytime you choose.
You have access to a full report of your transactions to help you understand your income and transaction flow.
The Kudi team will always be glad to help you in case of any issue, 24/7 customer support to guide you through any of the steps to complete a transaction.
Things you can do as a Kudi agent
- Money transfers
- Cash withdrawals
- Electricity bills
- DSTV/GOTV/Startimes Subscription
- MTN/GLO/AIRTEL/9Mobile Airtime
How To Get Kudi POS Machine Fast
Start by helping people around you make bill payments with Kudi application; your good transaction count will be noticed and will qualify you for a free POS machine.
or you can make a purchase; simply click on the “Terminal POS” option under the sidebar on the App and follow the instructions to make a purchase.
A long-time Kudi Agent and a veteran in the agent business, Abdulrafiu Otuba once said;
Kudi has great customer support and issue resolution service.
Requirements to apply for kudi POS machine
- a passport
- a valid ID card
- Untility bills.
How to become Kudi POS agent
- Understand and learn how kudi POS business works for you become their agent.
- Look for a good location.
- Apply and get the kudi POS Machine.
- Fund your wallet and Start helping people to transact and earn profits.
Why you should be a kudi agent
- Kudi is a very reliable financial institution in Nigeria.
- As a Kudi agent you will never run out of cash, with the help of Kudi back up fund.
- Get your profit instantly, for each transaction you perform using Kudi POS or app.
- Your money is covered by Kudi insurance, so you do not need to worry about loosing your money.
Start making money now! By helping people around you transfer cash to their loved ones and business partners.
As a Kudi POS agent you can be sure of 2 things
- Ease: with the help of Kudi POS agents, you can easily withdraw money, send money, and make bill payments even in the rural area where their is no bank.
- fast: every transaction with Kudi is always very fast, either by using KUDI POS or application.
What is the kudi cash insurance Policy?
The Kudi Insurance is a policy that provides cover for loss of cash in transit between the insured’s premises, bank and other specified places occasioned by robbery, theft or any other frivolous cause.
It also provides cover for loss of cash within the business premises, safe or vault and a fidelity guarantee (cash theft by the insured’s member of staff).
Benefits of cash insurance
Your money is refunded back to you if stolen (theft or armed robbery) within the limit of occurrence.
Claims process takes a maximum of 21 working days. You can have peace of mind knowing your business is insured.
The Kudi Cash insurance premium should be ₦24,000 per annum but they have developed a seamless method that entails a monthly deduction of two thousand naira (₦2000) from your KUDI wallet for the next one year (12 months) which will equal the annual premium.
However, if you are subscribing for a full year, you get a discount of ₦2,000 and pay ₦22,000 as the premium for that year.
Kudi Terms and Condition
- Outstanding premium must be deducted before claim settlements
- Agents must always ensure that their outlets are well secured
- Cash must not be kept in premises unless in safe/vaults
- There should be security to safeguard business premises
- Withdrawal of cash must be done by the agent or a senior staff
- Agent’s negligence won’t be claimed
- Cash must not be left unattended or unaccompanied
- 15% policy excess will be deducted on each and every claim settlement
- Claim threshold must not be reported more than (2) times a year (Fidelity guarantee related claims only)
- Details of an employee, including salary proof must be provided in case of infidelity of such employee (Fidelity guarantee related claims only)
- No refund of previously paid premium when insurance is deactivated
To report an incidence properly, you will need to provide the following:
- Completed Claim form
- Documentary evidence of claimed amount (Kudi wallet statement of account)
- Police report (if theft/burglary applicable)
- Pictures of Damaged safe or drawer.
- Any valid means of Identification
- Claim notification must be sent to PRA within 72 hours of occurrence.
- Discharge voucher is issued (2) weeks after receiving required documentation.
- Claim settlement is made (7) working days after receiving duly completed offer.
Note: This post is not sponsored by Kudi, it is a review, written to inform all aspiring to be a Kudi POS agent in Nigeria.
Finally, if you have been looking for small business with high profit in Nigeria, kudi POS agent is your sure bet. through this business you can be making more than N5,000 daily with little or no capital.