Welcome to the KWASU student portal review, have you been trying to perform some activities on KWASU portal? Learn more about the institution and get all the information you need on kwara state university admission, school fees/ acceptance fee payment, course registration, checking results and post UTME registration etc.
To get main and detailed information on KWASU student portal move straight to usulorinform.com.
Finding the KWASU student portal online login page can be hard if you are uninformed of the features to look for as a new student, especially now that their are so many portals pointing to Kwara state university, KWASU portal.
For this reason we have written a comprehensive guide highlighting how to use KWASU student portal online.
About Kwara state university
Kwara state university is one of the higher institutions in Nigeria which is popularly known as KWASU. It was established in the year 2009 and is located in Kwara state university road, Malete, Kwara state, Nigeria.
List of KWASU portal
- KWASU Main Website: https://kwasusite.kwasu.edu.ng
- KWASU Student Portal: https://myportal.kwasu.edu.ng
- KWASU registrar email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Activities you can perform on KWASU student portal
- Register for KWASU post UTME exam.
- Buy kwasu post UTME form online.
- Check Kwasu admission list.
- Print admission letter.
- Kwasu school fee payment
- Courses registration
- Book hostel accommodation
How To Login to KWASU Portal
- You can access KWASU portal by visiting https://myportal.kwasu.edu.ng/
- When the portal opens select any of the programmes (undergraduate, postgraduate or part time) if available
- Or click on the section of the portal you want to access
- Enter your username and password (for existing account)
- If you are an aspirant, enter your JAMB registration number and the password assigned to you
- Click on login and follow the instructions thereafter.
How To Reset/Change KWASU Student Portal Login Password
Have you forgotten your KWASU portal password, did you wish to retrieve it? If yes! Follow the procedure below;
- To start, go to the Portal Login page,
- Click on the Forgot/Change Password, fill and enter the required details
- Click on submit button.
Required Documents for KWASU Student Portal Login Registration
Keep ready with you the following details/documents/ Information, before starting to fill the online application form
- Valid and active Email ID
- Also, personal details
- Educational qualification details
- Additionally, an image of scanned photograph in jpg/jpeg format and size should not exceed 50 KB
- Image of scanned signature in jpg/jpeg format and size should not exceed 50 KB
- Also, the image of scanned certificates in jpg/jpeg, pdf format, and size should not exceed 50 kB.
How To Register KWASU Courses Online.
To begin your course registration, kindly check your departmental handbook for the guide and confirm the courses in the department. This includes your electives and total units to be registered. Next is to follow the steps below for course registration;
- Log in to the KWASU Students Portal
- Navigate to the right-hand side of the web page and click on “My Dashboard”
- Log in with your username and password
- Navigate to the course registration panel
- Click on the departmental page to see the approved courses
- Click on each course and verify that you choose the right courses before you submit.
- Print the course registration slip and keep.