Welcome to Obafemi Awolowo university portal review, have you been trying to perform some functions on OAU eportal? Learn more about the institution and get all the information you need on OAU admission list, school fees/acceptance fee payment, course registration/post UTME registration and Checking of OAU semester result etc.
To get main and detailed information on Obafemi Awolowo University eportal login for students, keep on reading…
Finding the OAU eportal login for students can be hard if you are unaware of what features to look for as a new student, especially now that their are so many portals pointing to Obafemi Awolowo university, OAU eportal.
For this reason we have written a comprehensive guide highlighting how to use OAU eportal login online.
About Obafemi Awolowo University
Obafemi Awolowo University is a federal government university in Nigeria. It was established in 1962 as the University of Ife. In 1987 it was renamed to Obafemi Awolowo University in honour of late Chief Obafemi Awolowo, one of the university’s founding fathers and eminent lawyer, nationalist, and politician.
Links To OAU Eportal
You can easily access Obafemi Awolowo University Eportal using the links below:
- OAU Official Website: https://oauife.edu.ng/
- OAU Undergraduate Student Portal: https://eportal.oauife.edu.ng/login.php
- OAU Postgraduate Student Portal: https://oauife.edu.ng/admission/postgraduate.
- OAU Registrar Email Address: email@example.com.
- OAU Contact Address: Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife, Osun state, Nigeria.
- P.M.B: 13, Ile Ife, Osun, 220282, Nigeria.
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Founded : 1962.
OAU Undergraduate Student Portal:
https://eportal.oauife.edu.ng/login.php is the OAU official students eportal created basically for all OAU undergraduates students, you can only access this website with the use of Registration number and password to logging to the portal follow below steps;
- Enter your Student matric no or UTME no,
- Enter your password,
- Select session I.e 2021/2022
- Enter weather condition (Harmattan)
- Click submit to login.
How To Reset/Change OAU Eportal student Login Password
Have you forgotten your OAU student portal password to login to the eportal? Don’t worry, please follow these steps to retrieve or change your password:
- To start, go to the OAUife Portal Login screen.
- Next, click on lost your password, and enter the required details.
- Click on submit button.
Obafemi Awolowo University Undergraduate Admission Requirement
General Admission Requirements
Gaining admission into an Undergraduate Programme in OAU is basically under 2 entry method which includes the UTME entry and the Direct Entry.
OAU admission requirements through UTME
To gain admission into the Obafemi Awolowo University, UTME candidates must meet the following requirements:
Candidates must have reached the age of 16.
- Choose OAU as the first choice of institution.
- Candidates must have at least 6 (six) credit passes in their O’level result(s). This must include English Language, Mathematics and three other subjects related to their course of study. For instance, a Candidate that wants to study law must have a “C” in English Language, Mathematics, Government/History, Economics and Literature in English.
- Candidates must score at least 200 in JAMB UTME examination
- Candidates must take OAU post UTME screening examination and must perform very well in the examination (Depending on the course of study)
- Not more than ONE sitting results is accepted for admission into the Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU)
- Candidates must choose the correct subject combination for their courses.
- Finally, candidates must meet the stipulated cut off marks for their courses to gain admission into the university.
- Subject Combination For Economics In OAU
- JAMB Subject Combination For Political Science In OAU
- OAU Admission Requirements For Psychology
OAU admission requirements through Direct Entry
Candidates who wish to gain admission through direct entry into the Obafemi Awolowo University must meet the following requirements:
- Candidates must possess at least five (5) Credits in their O’level result. This must include English Language and Mathematics. However, two sitting result is not allowed.
- Candidates are expected to get JAMB Directly entry form from JAMB to apply.
- Candidates must have also reached the age of 16.
- Candidates should have any of the following certificates: OND, ND, NCE, IJMB/JUPEB, Cambridge A level, BSc, HND, ICAN
How to Check OAU Admission List
- Go to OAU admission list checking portal at https://eportal.oauife.edu.ng.
- Enter your admission year in the required column.
- Supply your JAMB registration number where required.
- Finally, click on the ‘Submit’ button to access your OAU admission status.
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to go to JAMB CAPS portal to ACCEPT or REJECT the admission offer.
How To Register OAU Courses
To begin your course registration, kindly check your departmental handbook for the guide and confirm the courses in the department. This includes your electives and total units to be registered.
Next is to follow the steps below for course registration make sure you do not make any mistake during the registration;
- Visit OAU EPortal login for students.
- Navigate to the right-hand side of the web page and click on “My Dashboard”
- Login with your username and password.
- Now, Navigate to the course registration panel.
- Click on the departmental page to see the approved courses.
- Select each courses that you are offering for that semester and verify to know if you choose the right courses before submitting it.
- Print the acknowledgment slip which serves as course registration evidence.
How to Check OAU Semester Result Online.
You can view your results online through OAU eportal login, using the procedure below.
- Go to OAU students portal
- Log in by entering your matriculation number (Reg Number) and password (Access code)
- Select Result Checking
- Click on Check results and print it out if you choose to print it out
- Then Log out.
Note: that only the result that have been uploaded will appear on your portal, in case if you do not see any courses kindly check back later.
How to pay OAU school fee
The management of Obafemi Awolowo University has opened portal for payment of school fees for both old and new students, below is the steps go pay your school fees online on OAU Eportal.
- Login to your profile In OAU eportal with your Matric/UTME Number using the link below: https://eportal.oauife.edu.ng/login.php
- Select payment activity and choose the Type of Payment (Acceptance, School fees, Accommodation) and
- Now, you have to select the Mode of Payment you want to use. This could be by direct payment in any commercial bank in Nigeria (Bank Branch) or through your credit card.
- If you wish to pay through the bank, simply print the hard copy of your RRR (Remita Retrieval Reference) and take it to any commercial bank of your choice to make the payment.
- You are strongly advised to keep every document you used for Bank payment safe as they will all be needed during your clearance.
- On the other hand, if you wish to pay using your credit card, you have to provide your card details to make the payment online (Without going to a bank).
Have issue with your OAU Online portal kindly send email to OAU ICT unit; email@example.com.Share This Article To Your Friends.