Welcome to the university of Calabar portal review, have you been trying to perform some activities on UNICAL portal? Learn more about the institution and get all the information you need on UNICAL portal login myunical.edu.ng.
Activities you can perform on UNICAL portal myunical.edu.ng
- Register for UNICAL post UTME.
- Check UNICAL admission list.
- Print admission letter.
- Print acceptance fee receipt.
- Pay UNICAL school fee
- Courses registration
- Check semester results etc.
Locating the UNICAL student portal online login page can be hard if you are unaware of the features to look for as a new student, especially now that their are so many websites pointing to university of Calabar, UNICAL portal.
For this reason we have written a comprehensive guide highlighting how to use UNICAL portal online.
List of UNICAL portal
Below are some of the most important UNICAL login portals:
- Unical main portal: https://www.unical.edu.ng/
- UNICAL undergraduate student portal: https://myunical.edu.ng/
- Post graduate portal: https://unicalonline.edu.ng/Login.aspx
- UNICAL Staff portal: https://www.unical.edu.ng/staff/user/sign-in.
How to login to UNICAL undergradute student portal
- Visit: https://myunical.edu.ng/
- On your left hand corner of the page, enter your registration number or matriculation number.
- Tick either of New, returning or foreign student.
- Click on access portal to login to UNICAL portal.
How to check UNICAL post utme result
- Visit unical post utme portal; https://myunical.edu.ng/post-utme/
- Enter your JAMB registration number
- Enter your pin
- The click on login.
How to login to UNICAL postgraduate (PG) portal
- Visit: https://unicalonline.edu.ng/Login.aspx
- Enter your matriculation number
- Enter your password or phone number
- Click on login.
How to login to UNICAL staff pport
This portal is only for staffs of University of calabar, to login to the portal:
- Visit: https://www.unical.edu.ng/staff/user/sign-in
- Enter your email address and password
- Click on login.
How To Register UNICAL Courses Online.
To begin your course registration, kindly check your departmental handbook for the guide and confirm the courses in the department. This includes your electives and total units to be registered. Next is to follow the steps below for course registration;
- Log in to the UNICAL course registration Portal: https://myunical.edu.ng/
- Navigate to the right-hand side of the web page and click on “My Dashboard”
- Log in with your username and password
- Navigate to the course registration panel
- Click on the departmental page to see the approved courses
- Click on each course and verify that you choose the right courses before you submit.
- Print the course registration slip and keep.