University of Lagos, UNILAG admission list for 2020 academic session has finally being released.
All aspirants who buy university of Lagos post UTME form and have also seen their post UTME result are hereby informed that UNILAG first batch admission list for 2020/2021 session is out.
And below is the simple steps to check your UNILAG admission status on 2020 admission portal.
Note; as at the time of writing this post UNILAG admission list is only available on JAMB admission portal.
How to check UNILAG admission list on JAMB portal
- visit jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year (2020) and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your UNILAG admission status.
- UNILAG JUPEB Programme 2021 Registration And Requirements
- What Is JUPEB; Registration | Requirements And How It Works
How to Accept/Reject your UNILAG admission 2020 on JAMB CAPS
- visit http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility and login with your email address and password to access your dashboard,
- Once you have logged in you will see a welcome notice just move down on the page you will see “Check 2020 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS”.
- Click on this “Check 2020 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS ” and you will be redirected to the JAMB CAPS page,
- After clicking on “Check 2020 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS”, you will see a page showing your JAMB details and your admission status.
- If you have been given admission, you can now go ahead to accept or reject the admission.
However, for you to accept or reject your admission on caps that means it must have been available on UNILAG admission portal.
UNILAG admission requirements for 2020/2021
- You must have chose UNILAG as your first choice of institution during JAMB registration.
- Must have at least 5 credit passes including Mathematics and English language plus other three subjects in your olevel result.
- Meet up with your department cut off mark.
- For those that used awaiting result, you must have uploaded your olevel result on JAMB portal.
- Must not be less than 16years old.