Welcome to University of lagos portal review have you been trying to perform some activities on UNILAG student portal? learn more about the institution and get all the information you need on UNILAG student portal login, studentportal.unilag.edu.ng.
For you to get major and detailed information on UNILAG student portal read this post till the end.
Finding UNILAG portal can be hard if you are unaware of features to search for as a new student, especially now that there are a lot of websites pointing to UNILAG student portal login.
However, for the above reason we have put up a guide highlighting how to use UNILAG students portal online.
Activities you can perform on UNILAG student portal
- Register for UNILAG post UTME.
- Check admission admission list.
- Print admission letter.
- Print acceptance fee receipt.
- Pay UNILAG school fee
- Courses registration
- Check semester results etc.
Links To UNILAG student portal
Below are the links to visit University of Lagos Student portal login, through this link you can visit and access different areas in the website and perform different functions:
- UNILAG main website; https://unilag.edu.ng/
- UNILAG student portal; https://studentportal.unilag.edu.ng
- UNILAG Distance learning portal; www.Dli.unilag.edu.ng
- Application portal for UNILAG aspirants; www.applications.unilag.edu.ng.
1.) www.unilag.edu.ng: This is the main official UNILAG portal were students and non students can easily visit to get UNILAG latest news and updates.
Not only that on this website you can also access different pages like: admission updates, vacancies, and About us page, etc the major key behind this website is that you do not need to login or sign up before you can access the portal.
2.) Www.studentportal.unilag.edu.ng: This is one of the most important Unilag portal login for students, it is part of the institution website that is accessible with the use of Password and Username on the portal you can perform many task such as;
Course Registration, generating Acceptance fee invoice and payment, school fees payment, result checker, checking UNILAG admission list, View academic calendar, Bio Data etc.
The fact is that this student portal is important for both fresh and old students of University of Lagos, UNILAG.
It is important for all fresh students to create account on the website so that they can easily access the portal.
3.) Www.applications.unilag.edu.ng: If you are looking forward to further your education in University of Lagos this website is the application platform where any aspirant can apply for post UTME screening examination, for you to to qualify to apply you must either come through UTME or Direct entry.
4.) Www.dli.unilag.edu.ng: This is official university of Lagos distance learning platform known as UNILAG dli student portal.
How To Login to UNILAG Student Portal
- Visit; https://studentportal.unilag.edu.ng
- Enter your matric No/Application No
- Enter your password
- Finally, click on Login.
Note: Your default password is your surname in lowercase.
About University Of Lagos
University of lagos popularly known as UNILAG is one of the prestigious University in Nigeria and it was founded in 1962, this great university was created to provide qualitative and research oriented education to Nigerians and all those who have entered it’s domain in search of knowledge.
Were is UNILAG located? It is located in Akoka- Yaba, Lagos state.
And their official Website is: www.unilag.edu.ng
Other Functions Of UNILAG Portal Are:
- The portal make it easy for students to be Able to read UNILAG latest news that come directly from the institution.
- Each student will be able to access there academic online profile.
- Check admission status/list
- Check results on UNILAG result checker
- Guide about Steps on a particlar process I.e course registration , school fees payment, post UTME registration etc.
- For students bio data registration/documentation
- Printing of Semester result, course form, post UTME exam Result slips, etc.
How to do course registration on UNILAG portal
Are you an old or fresh student of UNILAG and you are looking for procedures on how to register your semester course on UNILAG student portal, below are the steps on how to register your course easily;
- Visit University of Lagos student portal login: www.studentportal.unilag.edu.ng
- Login using your email address and password to be able to access your online profile.
- Move and Click on course registration tab.
- Register your courses
- Click on submit
- Finally, Print the course registration form out as hard copy and keep it.
Note: it is very important to know the course that you are going to register before you do your course registration, wrong course registration might affect you negatively.
How To Check 1st, 2nd Semester Result
For you to check your first/ Second semester result on UNILAG result checker below are the simple procedures to follow:
- Visit UNILAG result Checking portal; http://results.unilag.edu.ng
- Login with your matriculation number and password to be able to access your online profile
- Select the session I.e 2021/2022 and semester I.e First/second you want to view its results.
- Finally, click on submit. The next window that will appear is your result.
Admission Requirements For UNILAG
There are some major requirements that you need to have to be 80% qualified to gain admission into University of Lagos state and some of those requirements are;
- You must choose UNILAG as your first choice of institution, unilag does not accept second choice.
- at least you must have not less than five (5) credit passes in not more than two sitting in your O’level.
- As at the time of registration you must be at least 16years old.
- Score very high in JAMB examination.
- must also score reasonable Mark in post UTME exam.
Document needed for UNILAG screening
Below are some of the documents that you will need to submit during your University of lagos screening.
- Birth Certificate
- Local Government Certificate
- Letter Of Attestation (from Parent)
- Guarantor’s Letter (from A Clergy)
- Court Affidavit Of Good Conduct
- Medical Report (from The University Health Center)
- SSCE Result
- Jamb Admission Letter
- Acceptance Fee Payment Receipt
- University Admission Letter
- Completed Bio-data Form
- Sundry Fees Payment Receipt
- Course Registration Forms.
Recommended: How To Check UNILAG Admission List