University of Ilorin, UNILORIN admission list for 2020 academic session has finally being released.
All aspirants who purchased university of Ilorin post UTME form and have also seen their post UTME result are hereby informed that University of Ilorin admission list for 2020/2021 session is out.
UNILORIN Admission List 2020/2021 | UNILORIN 1st, 2nd, 3rd Batch And DE List Released
Below is the simple procedures to check your UNILORIN admission status on UNILORIN admission portal.
- visit UNILORIN admission checker
- Enter your JAMB registration number and surname in the required column and click on login.
- Lastly, click on the check admission status link to confirm your UNILORIN admission status.
However, you can also check your admission status on JAMB caps if school have not admitted you.
- UNILORIN Admission Requirement For Accounting 2021
- How To Avoid Carryover In UNILORIN (7 Secrets | Revealed)
How to check UNILORIN admission list on JAMB portal
- visit jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year (2020) and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your UNILAG admission status.
Things you should be aware of.
- If your admission status is showing; Not admitted, do not worry your name might be among the next list to be released.
- If you see ‘admission in progress, please check back later’ then relax your mind and keep checking until you will be admitted.
- If you see, ‘Congratulations…’ Accept/Reject your admission.
How to Accept/Reject your admission on JAMB CAPS
- visit http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility and login with your email address and password to access your dashboard,
- Once you have logged in you will see a welcome notice just move down on the page you will see “Check 2020 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS”.
- Click on this “Check 2020 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS ” and you will be redirected to the JAMB CAPS page,
- After clicking on “Check 2020 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS”, you will see a page showing your JAMB details and your admission status.
- If you have been given admission, you can now go ahead to accept or reject the admission.
However, for you to accept or reject your admission on caps that means it must have been available on UNILORIN admission portal.
UNILORIN admission requirements for 2020/2021
1. You must have chosen UNILORIN as your first choice of institution during JAMB registration.
2. Must have at least 5 credit passes including Mathematics and English language in your SSCE result.
3. must meet up with your department cut off mark.
4. For those that used awaiting result, you must have uploaded your olevel result on JAMB portal.
5. Must not be less than 16years old.