University of Ilorin, UNILORIN portal for fresh and returning students. On this page you are going to see the official website of UNILORIN for checking Admission status, course registration, result checker, viewing academic calendar, school fees payment and reading UNILORIN latest news.
This is comprehensive review of UNILORIN portal login for both undergraduates and postgraduates students.
Am also going to show you University of Ilorin dressing codes, plus UNILORIN E-learning portal and contact address.
List Of Official UNILORIN Portal
UNILORIN Main Website; http://www.unilorin.edu.ng/
UNILORIN Student Portal: Undergraduate portal; https://uilugportal.unilorin.edu.ng/login.php
Post Graduate portal; https://uilpgportal.unilorin.edu.ng/
UNILORIN Registrar email address; firstname.lastname@example.org
UNILORIN Location; No C2, Studiopedia, Off Ministry of Health, Fate Tanke Rd, behind Lgea Primary School, Ilorin
UNILORIN Main Website
www.unilorin.edu.ng: This is the general official website of University of Ilorin, on this website you can read UNILORIN latest news on admission, Direct entry program like JUPEB and much more. Infact, this portal is created for both students and none students of University of Ilorin.
It is on this website that every other UNILORIN portals where created.
UNILORIN portal is open for;
- Institute of Education
- Ilorin Business School
- UNILORIN Joint universities preliminary examination board, JUPEB.
UNILORIN Student Portal
Https://uilugportal.unilorin.edu.ng: This is University of Ilorin undergraduate students website, it was created basically for both fresh and returning students of the institution.
On this website you can;
- check UNILORIN cut off marks for various courses
- Registration procedure for fresh students
- Registration procedure for returning students
- UNILORIN dressing code.
How to Check UNILORIN Admission List
- Visit UNILORIN admission portal at www.uilugportal.unilorin.edu.ng
- Provide your JAMB Registration Number and Surname in the required fields and click on login.
- Finally, click on the Check Admission Status link to confirm your UNILORIN admission status.
- Successfully admitted? ACCEPT or REJECT your admission offer on the JAMB CAPS portal.
UNILORIN Profile Creation Update
As a new student that just gain admission into the school, you will need to create your own student profile, to create a profile account follow the steps below.
- It is important that your admission must have been approved by the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) on their Central Admissions Processing System (CAPS).
- Once that is cleared and you’ve accepted the admission, visit the UNILORIN official Website; scroll to Portals, click on Undergraduate.
- elect the Pre-Admission Screening Login link on the Portal page.
- Once the page is opened, use your JAMB Registration Number as Login ID and Surname as your initial password, then click the login button.
- Select the Check Admission Status link to confirm your admission status.
- After you have read the Declaration Form and accepted the admission offer, you are to pay N20,000 as acceptance fee within the time range of 2 weeks.
UNILORIN Course Registration Procedures
Every student both new and old is expected to register for the courses they will be offering for the semester. This process is done at the beginning of every semester.
For the new students, after completing the above steps, are required to visit and interact with your course Adviser and/or HOD on the Courses you need to register for your chosen Program. Once you are through, then you can then follow below procedure
- Log in to your Portal and carefully update your bio-data on the university website.
- You will need to change your initial Password from your surname to a confidential one known to you alone. Ensure you master your new password. The password recovery is available online in case you forget your password
- Also, be mindful of the spellings and arrangements of your names based on the provided template.
- Click on the Course Registration link to proceed with your course registration as guided by the Level Adviser and/or HOD. Once you are through, click submit and wait for the approval of your Level Adviser.
- Once the procedure is completed, print out your preliminary Course Registration Form and interact with your course Adviser to authenticate the Courses you have selected before proceeding to make payment of outstanding charges (Faculty and Departmental) – pay the charges using your bank ATM Card.
UNILORIN Dressing Code
The way you dress will greatly determine how you will be addressed. As a student of university of Ilorin you are expected to dress cooperate like a good student, and the image below shows UNILORIN dressing codes.
- UNILAG Student Portal : Unilag.edu.ng | Admission | Result Checker
- EBSU Student Portal: Result Checker | Admission Portal ebsu.edu.ng
list of UNILORIN courses and programmes
below are the complete courses offered in university of ilorin;
- adult education
- agricultural and biosystems engineering
- agricultural science and education
- applied geophysics
- arabic studies
- biomedical engineering
- business administration
- business education
- chemical engineering
- christian studies
- civil engineering
- common and islamic law
- common law
- comparative religious studies
- computer engineering
- computer science
- counsellor education
- criminology and security studies
- education and arabic
- education and biology
- education and chemistry
- education and christian religious studies
- education and computer science
- education and economics
- education and english language
- education and French
- education and geography
- education and history
- education and islamic studies
- education and mathematics
- education and physics
- education and social studies
- education and yoruba
- educational management
- Educational technology / introductory technologye
- lectrical/electronics engineering
- english language
- estate management
- fisheries and aquaculture
- food engineering
- food science
- forestry and wildlife management
- geography and environmental management
- health education
- history and international studies
- home economics
- human kinetics
- industrial chemistry
- industrial relations and personnel management
- information and communication science
- islamic studies
- library and information science
- mass communication
- mechanical engineering
- medicine and surgery
- metallurgical and material engineering
- optometryperforming arts
- plant biology
- political science
- primary education studies
- public administration
- quantity surveying
- surveying and geoinformatics
- technical education
- technology education
- telecommunication science
- urban and regional planning
- veterinary medicine
- water resources and enviromental engineering