Welcome to University of ilorin portal review, have you been trying to perform some functions on UNILORIN portal? Learn more about the institution and get all the information you need on UNILORIN portal login, unilorin.edu.ng.
To get main and detailed information on University of Ilorin portal for students, read this article to the end.
Finding the UNILORIN portal login for students can be hard if you are unaware of what features to look for as a new student, especially now that their are so many portals pointing to UNILORIN student portal.
For this reason we have written a comprehensive guide highlighting how to use official UNILORIN portal online. Kindly go through the table of contents below before you continue.
Activities you can performm on UNILORIN portal | unilorin.edu.ng
- Register for UNILORIN post UTME.
- Check UNILORIN cut off mark
- Check UNILORIN admission list.
- Print admission letter.
- Print acceptance fee receipt.
- Pay UNILORIN school
- UNILORIN course registration
- Check UNILORIN semester results etc.
About university of Ilorin
University of Ilorin, popularly known as Unilorin, is one of the best higher institution of learn in Nigeria, it is a federal government-owned university in Ilorin, Kwara State, Nigeria. It was established by a Decree of the Federal Military Government in August, 1975.
The establishment aimed to implement one of the educational directives of the Third National Development Plan which was aimed at providing more opportunities for Nigerians aspiring to acquire university education and to generate high-level manpower, so vital for the rapidly expanding economy.
This is comprehensive review of UNILORIN portal for both undergraduates and postgraduates students.
All the activities that you can perform on the portal has been started below.
List Of Official UNILORIN Portal
- UNILORIN Main Website; http://www.unilorin.edu.ng/
- UNILORIN Student Portal: Undergraduate portal; https://uilugportal.unilorin.edu.ng/login.php
- Post Graduate portal; https://uilpgportal.unilorin.edu.ng/
- UNILORIN Registrar email address; email@example.com
UNILORIN Location; No C2, Studiopedia, Off Ministry of Health, Fate Tanke Rd, behind Lgea Primary School, Ilorin.
Let go on as you see how to access the above UNILORIN portal for both undergraduates and post graduates students.
UNILORIN Main Website
www.unilorin.edu.ng: This is the general official website of University of Ilorin, on this website you can read UNILORIN latest news on admission, Direct entry program like JUPEB and much more. Infact, this portal is created for both students and none students of University of Ilorin.
It is on this website that every other UNILORIN undergraduate/postgraduate portal where created.
UNILORIN portal is open for;
- Institute of Education
- Ilorin Business School
- UNILORIN Joint universities preliminary examination board, JUPEB.
UNILORIN undergraduate Portal
Https://uilugportal.unilorin.edu.ng: This is University of Ilorin undergraduate students website, it was created basically for both fresh and returning students of the institution.
On this website you can;
- check UNILORIN cut off marks for various courses
- Registration procedure for fresh students
- Registration procedure for returning students
- UNILORIN dressing code.
How to Login to UNILORIN Portal
The simple steps to access unilorin portal page will be highlight here, if you wish to perform any academic activities kindly keep reading.
UNILORIN Undergraduate portal Login
- Go to: https://uilugportal.unilorin.edu.ng/login.php
- Enter your login ID and password
- Finally, click on Login.
Note: Your Login ID is your Matriculation Number or your JAMB Registration Number (if you don’t have Matriculation Number yet).
UNILORIN Post UTME Admission Screening
- Visit https://uilugportal.unilorin.edu.ng/putme_login.php
- Enter your JAMB registration Number
- Enter your Surname
- Click on Continue then follow the instructions thereafter.
UNILORIN International Students Portal
- Visit https://uilugportal.unilorin.edu.ng/cie_trans_login.php
- Enter your your registration number
- Enter your surname
- Click on continue
UNILORIN Postgraduate Portal Login
- Visit https://uilpgportal.unilorin.edu.ng/
- At the top right of the website click on Login
- Enter your Registration No. / Matric No.
- Enter your Password
- Then Click on Login.
How to check unilorin semesters result
Below is the steps to check university of ilorin first and second semester result for both undergraduate and postraduate students on result checking portal.
How to check UNILRIN undergraduate result
- Log on to UNILORIN student portal: https://uilugportal.unilorin.edu.ng
- Login with your matriculation number as username and your password.
- Navigate to the results tab
- Select the session and semester you wish to view the results and submit.
- After submission, the results will come up on the next page and you can then view it.
How to check UNILORIN Postgraduate Results
- Login to UNILORIN postgraduate portal; https://uilpgportal.unilorin.edu.ng/pg_app.php
- Click on login
- Input your matriculation number as your username with your password
- Navigate to the results tab
- Select the information regarding the courses you want to view its results. Once done, the results will be displayed on the next page.
How to Check UNILORIN Admission List
- Visit UNILORIN admission portal at www.uilugportal.unilorin.edu.ng
- Provide your JAMB Registration Number and Surname in the required fields and click on login.
- Finally, click on the Check Admission Status link to confirm your UNILORIN admission status.
- Successfully admitted? ACCEPT or REJECT your admission offer on the JAMB CAPS portal.
UNILORIN Profile Creation Update
As a new student that just gain admission into the university of Ilorin, you will need to create your own student profile, to create a profile account follow the steps below.
- It is important that your admission must have been approved by the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) on their Central Admissions Processing System (CAPS).
- Once that is cleared and you have accepted the admission, visit the UNILORIN official Website; scroll to Portals, click on Undergraduate.
- elect the Pre-Admission Screening Login link on the Portal page.
- Once the page is opened, use your JAMB Registration Number as Login ID and Surname as your initial password, then click the login button.
- Select the Check Admission Status link to confirm your admission status.
- After you have read the Declaration Form and accepted the admission offer, you are to pay N20,000 as acceptance fee within the time range of 2 weeks.
UNILORIN Course Registration Procedures
Every student both new and old are expected to register for the courses they will be offering for the semester. This process is done at the beginning of every semester.
For the new students, after completing the above steps, are required to visit and interact with your course Adviser and/or HOD on the Courses you need to register for your chosen Program. Once you are through, then you can then follow below procedure
- Log in to your Portal and carefully update your bio-data on the university website.
- You will need to change your initial Password from your surname to a confidential one known to you alone. Ensure you master your new password. The password recovery is available online in case you forget your password
- Also, be mindful of the spellings and arrangements of your names based on the provided template.
- Click on the Course Registration link to proceed with your course registration as guided by the Level Adviser and/or HOD. Once you are through, click submit and wait for the approval of your Level Adviser.
- Once the procedure is completed, print out your preliminary Course Registration Form and interact with your course Adviser to authenticate the Courses you have selected before proceeding to make payment of outstanding charges (Faculty and Departmental) – pay the charges using your bank ATM Card.
Warning ⚠️ : Never share your password with anyone.Share This Article To Your Friends.