This post is all about University of Phoenix scholarships program, for all including International students, in case if financial issue have been your bottle neck for not pursuing your academic career, then phonemic university is here to help you out through their scholarship program.
Phoenix university is offering eleven (11) tuition scholarships to qualified students who are motivated to upgrade their academic career into the next stage; degree, masters.
Each scholarship will give any prospective student the chance of completing an undergraduate or master’s degree at university of Phoenix.
However, this is a very great life opportunity that will help you change your academic game to normal, recipients must attend university of Phoenix to receive the scholarship award.
Qualifications For University Of Phoenix Scholarships Are;
For you to be fully qualified for university of Phoenix scholarships program you must meet up with the below criteria.
- If applicants reside in the United States of America, they must meet one of the following requirements:
- be a legal resident of the United States,
- have been granted permanent residency,
- have a valid visa that does not prohibit educational studies,
- have been granted temporary protected status along with approved Notice of Action issued by Citizen Immigration Services and verified through CIS Form g-845, or have been granted asylum along with the approved Notice of Action issued by the Citizen Immigration Services.
Applicants who do not currently reside in the United States may disregard this criterion.
- Applicants must have started but not graduated with an undergraduate or master’s degree program at any accredited college and/or university.
- Applicants who are currently attending a college/university degree program anywhere are not eligible to apply.
- This scholarship program is applicable to individuals who wish to enroll/transfer to University of Phoenix after an extended break and complete the same level of degree program (i.e. undergraduate, master’s).
- Applicants must have completed at least 9 college credits from any accredited college/university, or one college/university semester, towards the degree in which they were enrolled.
- Applicants must have been out of attendance at any college or university, including University of Phoenix, since at least September 25, 2018.
- Applicant must be in good academic and financial standing at the time of award.
- Applicants must not be currently enrolled nor in the process of enrolling at a University of Phoenix at any time prior to the scholarship award date. Applicants who enroll after submitting an application, or before, the award date are not eligible to be a recipient of this scholarship.
- Applicants must meet all admissions requirements of University of Phoenix if selected as a scholarship recipient.
- Applicants must not be an employee (including full- and part-time faculty) or a family member (spouse, dependent child or domestic partner) of an employee of Apollo Education Group, Inc., University of Phoenix, Western International University or any other subsidiary of Apollo Education Group, Inc.
- Applicants must submit a complete, signed application, together with all supporting documentation, by the deadline listed in the Selection Process section. The completion of the application form does not create an obligation to award a scholarship to the applicant.
- Applicants must submit completed essays as described in the Essay section. High importance will be placed on the applicant’s desire to advance in their education, with an emphasis on furthering their careers and/or their impact in their community. Extraordinary essays may be selected to be read on national television, radio, Monday Night Football and/or in any other known medium but in no way indicates an award or acceptance of this scholarship.
Only the first 300 applicants who meet the eligibility criteria and submit their complete application and supporting documentation, as more fully described herein, on or before the deadline (“qualified applications”) will be considered in the selection process.
The recipient of this scholarship will be selected by the scholarship selection committee consisting of representatives from University of Phoenix. Non staff members may assist in the selection committee process.
It is the applicant’s responsibility to submit a complete and signed application, along with all the supporting documentation, which must be received on or before the deadline. The scholarship selection committee accepts no responsibility for incomplete applications, applications not in proper form, lost applications, or any other submission in exception to the instructions.
The scholarship award will be based on the committee’s scores of the overall quality of the application and the scholarship essays. The higher the average score, the higher the probability of selection.
Scholarship selection shall be made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law.
The decision of the scholarship selection committee is final and not subject to review.
Applicants acknowledge and agree that the use or non use of applicant’s information, including but not limited to, applicant’s name or essay content (in whole or in part) for marketing purposes on national television, radio and/or in any known medium, and in no way indicates that applicant shall or will be awarded this scholarship. Applicants shall not be entitled to any reliance on the use or nonuse of applicant’s information by the University for marketing purposes.
Recipients are not required to pursue the exact same degree program as was previously attempted. However, the degree program must be the same level as before (i.e undergraduate, master’s) regardless of the newly chosen concentration.
How To Apply For University Of Phoenix Scholarship Program
To apply for university of Phoenix scholarships candidates need to first visit university of Phoenix login for students to submit their documents and if they do not have account on phoenix.edu scholarships portal then they need to create new one.
All the application are expected to be submitted on time without any delay.
Supporting documents are;
- All the materials verifying their eligibility.
- Fully completed application form.
Is university of Phoenix legit?
Yes! Phoenix university is legit, because this school has regional accreditation which is considered more prestigious and recognized than the national kind.
More about phoenix university scholarship program
University of Phoenix is one of the private research universities in United States of America, USA. that give over 5000 undergraduates and more than 6000 professional and graduate students admission.
Students apply for university of phoenix scholarships program and admission from more than 81 countries, including Nigeria. In fact it is one of the most sought after schools for higher studies in the USA.
University of Phoenix provide a distinct number of programs and offers various courses under the field of business management, marketing, security, computer, law, information sciences, health professionals and interdisciplinary studies.
It is a moderately selective institution with an acceptance rate of around 86%. In 2018 students were admitted on the basis of an average high school GPA of 3.80 or had score above 27 on the ACT or equivalent on SAT.