UNIZIK admission News: Nnamdi Azikiwe university Awka, UNIZIK admission list for 2020/2021 academic session has been released and the names of successful admitted candidates has been uploaded to their official website.
Immediately, after the UNIZIK Post Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (Post-UTME) many candidates that took part in the screening examination started thinking of when the school will past the admission list in their notice board or upload the PDF on their portal for them to download.
Are you among those that have been looking for answers to the below questions: Latest UNIZIK admission news, Is UNIZIK admission list out, How too check my UNIZIK admission status, when will UNIZIK release first, second, third batch admission list.
However, the answers to the above questions are all in this article so, kindly go through the table of content below before we continue.
How to Check UNIZIK Admission List 2020/2021
- Visit the UNIZIK admission checking portal via Admission Checker
- Now, enter your username and password in the required space and click on login. Note: You are going to login using the details you used when you created account on the portal.
- Finally, click on Sign In to access your UNIZIK admission status.
After checking your admission on UNIZIK admission checker, all admitted candidates are advise to login to JAMB portal and locate JAMB CAPS to Reject or Accept their admission on the Join Admission and Matriculation Board, (JAMB) portal.
School Gave Me Admission But JAMB Did Not
If your name appeared on UNIZIK admission list but JAMB have not offered you admission, it might be either you have not uploaded your o’level result on JAMB website or the school has not send your name to JAMB.
The best uption for you is to move to JAMB official portal and check if you have uploaded your o’level result correctly on the portal if not it is not yet late, kindly upload it immediately or wait patiently for the school to send your name to Joint Admission And Matriculation Board (JAMB).
How To Check Your 2020 JAMB Admission Status
Below are the step by steps guide to check your admission status on JAMB official website.
- Go to jamb.org.ng/eFacility.
- Then, Login to your JAMB profile using the correct username and password you used to register for JAMB.
- Once you login, scroll down then locate and click the tab Check Admission Status.
- Select your Exam year (2020) and Enter your JAMB registration number in the required column.
- Lastly, click on Check Admission Status to access your admission status.
Note: If your admission status is showing; Not admitted, just notice that you have not been offered admission, if it is showing admission in progress, check back later, just know that they are still processing your admission, but if it shows admitted, just know that you have been offered admission, it is left for you to accept or reject the admission offer.
I wish you admission success, feel free to drop your question below.