This article contains information on how to upload WAEC result on JAMB portal and basic steps to confirm if your WAEC result was uploaded to JAMB portal successfully during your JAMB 2021 registration.
Different schools and JAMB have started sending messages/notice to candidates that they should make sure their O’level result are uploaded to school and JAMB website.
This has trigger many candidates most especially those that used awaiting result to start asking series of questions like:
[How to upload WAEC result on JAMB portal, when is deadline for uploading WAEC result, JAMB uploading of result closing date, how to upload result on JAMB portal] have you seen that you are not alone?
However, It is very important to upload your o’level result either (WAEC or NECO) to JAMB portal because failure to upload it might delay your admission process.
Note: if your o’level status in JAMB caps indicates ‘Awaiting result‘ your admission cannot be processed.
The procedure am going to show you here is the same process that you can use to upload all o’level result such as; WAEC,NECO NAPTEB etc on JAMB website, but in this case am going to stand and use one o’level (WAEC) to guide you here, let go on.
How To Upload WAEC Result On JAMB Portal in 2021
The JAMB portal will be made in the sense that it can be editable, so you can be able to correct or updates what is missing.
Below are the steps on How To Upload WAEC Result On JAMB Portal
- Look for any accredited JAMB CBT center or JAMB office near you.
- Visit the JAMB CBT center and tell them that you want to upload your o’level result to JAMB portal, they will ask you to give them your Copy of WAEC or NECO result, and your JAMB profile code, incase you do not no your profile code, present your email to them.
- The person in charge will then open the JAMB admission and matriculation board Application.
- Once the application is opened, the person in charge will click on UTME registration or Direct Entry (DE) Registration menu.
- Now! He/she will then select upload o’level results.
- Then he/she will type in your UTME profile code and click on fetch candidate details, here all your details will be viewed on the screen.
- Click enter and upload your scanned o’level result, (WAEC, NECO or GCE), details into JAMB portal.
- Finally, Click on submit.
Recommended: After JAMB 2021 Exam What Next?
How To Confirm If Your WAEC result was uploaded on JAMB portal
For you to verify to no may be if you have uploaded the WAEC result on JAMB portal, this is the basic procedure on how to confirm if your o’level result was successfully uploaded to JAMB website, using your phone.
If you are using phone make sure you switch it to PC version.
2. Enter your JAMB login email address and password.
3. You should be on your dashboard now. Scroll down and Click on check admission status.
4. On the next page that will appear, Select your exam year 2021/2022 UTME/DE.
5. Scroll down and click CAPS.
5.On the next page, locate “My O’level” by the left side. Click on it to display your O’level results as uploaded by the CBT centre.
Note: After updating your O’level details and it is not yet reflecting on your JAMB CAPS profile, click on the refresh button to update your o’level details!
Uploading of WAEC result on JAMB portal is it for Free?
No! The people in the JAMB CBT center will collect a service charge, which is N500, in some location it might be less or higher than that, even if you uploaded two sitting it will still be the same amount.
How to upload WAEC Result on JAMB using phone
If you have been looking for procedure on how to upload WAEC result on JAMB portal by your self using your mobile phoneyou can’t upload WAEC result by your self using your mobile phone, you can only do that at the JAMB CBT center using laptop.
But you can use your phone to login to JAMB CAPS portal to confirm if your o’level result was successfully uploaded
What if my WAEC or NECO result was withheld or Outstanding ?
This is one of the hot question that I received from a student last week, But am going to answer the question here!
If your WAEC or NECO result was withheld you need to wait until it is released before you can upload it.
What if they do not later release it?
You have to pray for them to release it because if you fail to upload it you might not be able to gain admission, because the o’level is among the requirements for admission processing.
Is JAMB re-uploading of WAEC or NECO result compulsory?
No! It is not compulsory, but it is compulsory to upload it if you have not uploaded the WAEC result before.
I urge you to make sure you check it well and make sure you have successfully uploaded it because it is one of the major important requirements to gain admission this year.
Can I replace the result that I used during JAMB 2021 registration with another one?
Yes! It is 100% possible because you will just remove the old one and replace it with the new one.
When is the deadline for uploading of WAEC result ?
The deadline for WAEC result uploading has not been announced. But it is better to do it now!
What others students are reading
- JAMB Subject Combination For Psychology
- JAMB Subject Combination For Sociology
- Top 25 Best Courses To Study In Nigeria Universities
- JAMB Change Of Institution/Course Procedure