Welcome to Yaba college of technology portal review, have you been trying to perform some functions on YABATECH student portal?
Learn more about the institution and get all the information you need on YABATECH student portal login, yabatech.edu.ng.
To get all major information you need on YABATECH student portal continue reading this post till the end.
Locating YABATECH portal is usually difficult sometimes if you are not aware of what features to look for as a new student, most especially now that their are a lot of websites pointing to Yaba college of technology student portal.
For the above reason we have put up a guide showing how to use YABATECH student portal online.
In simple ways, as a student of Yaba college of technology, you are suppose to have an account on YABATECH portal, whether you are a new student or Yaba college of technology old student.
The YABATECH student portal login page is your door to access your bio-data, course registration, checking of result etc.
Link To YABATECH Student Portal
Below are the links to the official website of yaba college of technology.
if you are an undergraduate student of Yaba college of technology, Lagos state you need to have an account on this portal for your online academic activities to access the portal you need to enter your matric number and password; https://portal.yabatech.edu.ng/portalplus/
This is the official YABATECH portal for both students and none students, on this website https://yabatech.edu.ng/ you can read latest news from the institution.
YABATECH Registrar Email Address: email@example.com
Activities you can perform on YABATECH student portal | portal.yabatech.edu.ng
- Check YABATECH cut off mark
- Check YABATECH admission list.
- Print admission letter.
- Print acceptance fee receipt.
- Pay YABATECH school fee
- print personal data
- Change password
- Correct personal information
- Register courses online.
- Check YABATECH semester results etc.
How To Login to YABATECH Portal
- You can access YABATECH portal login by visiting https://portal.yabatech.edu.ng/
- When the portal opens select any of the programmes (undergraduate, postgraduate or part time) if available
- Or click on the section of the portal you want to access
- Enter your username and password (for existing account)
- If you are an aspirant, enter your JAMB registration number and the password assigned to you
- Click on login and follow the follow the instructions thereafter.
How to change your Yabatech student portal password
Students change their portal password so that no one can be able to access their profile account without their permission, and below is the simple steps to change the password.
- Visite Yabatech portal at www.yabatech.edu.ng.
- Navigate to the student portal and click on it.
- Log in with your matriculation number and surname as the password.
- Navigate to “change password” at the bottom and click on it.
- Enter your old password and new password in the form provided. Click on change password button to complete.
Please note that you can only change your Yabatech student portal password once. After changing the password, you can save it in a password manager for future reference.
How to register courses on YABATECH portal
Students normally register their courses every beginning of the semester in YABATECH online portal, late registration might attract a penalty so it is advisable to register yours early.
If you do not know the courses that you are suppose to register kindly look for your department handbook and search for the courses.
- Log in to the student portal with your matric number and password.
- Navigate to “course registration” and click.
- Click on “new course registration”.
- Select the current semester and click “enter course registration”
- Tick all the courses you want to register and click on save.
Note; if you have any carryover before I will advice you to register it first before registering the current courses.
How to check semester Results on YABATECH Portal
- Log in to yabatech result checking portal.
- Navigate to “My Results” and click.
- Select the academic session, semester and level.
- Click on submit to see the result.
If the college has not uploaded the results online, it won’t be available on the student portal. It usually takes a couple of weeks after the result has been released before it is uploaded to the Yabatech student portal.Share This Article To Your Friends.